Slovenia Contest Club WW scores

Marijan.Miletic at IJS.si Marijan.Miletic at IJS.si
Thu Nov 3 14:00:53 EST 1994

Hi Gang,

It is so nice to read all the SSB scores and interesting stories that follow!

Here are some preliminary results from our members:

Call Cat. QSO  Points
H20A SOAB 4614 7.8M
S59A      3014 4.145M
S53EA     3100 3.5M??
S56A  LP   930 750K
S50R  28       ?
S50K  21  1900 ?
S58AB     1700 ?
S57W 14 LP 700 280K
S50A   7  2170 680K
S57AL     1720 450K
S59WA     1823 412K
S53DCM 3.5     ?
S50C           ?
S52CN  1.8     ?

More scores will be available after Monday meeting!

As I expected bad storm on Sun, I felt condx were OK.

Didn't work USA on Sat although I was told KC1XX was 59++.

K5RM had such an outstanding signal when 15m closed
for others in USA that I suspect he was at W5WMU GAS!

Some EU op's going to Carribean's know how to handle home mults (P40E),
others leave a lot to be desired (8R1K & much of the USA ops).

FR5DX was my greatest frustration, UN2L nicest surprise on 80m (Tks Willy).

Cheated P20WW with South Africa spelling and then explained that I am in EU
(I tried Sydney 56 Australia but it didn't work)!

I wonder how the "purists" feel about that kind of phonetics?
(Especially from the QRP/LP stations)

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.

email: Marijan.Miletic at IJS.SI