Puerto Rico in SS

ericm at rmece02.upr.clu.edu ericm at rmece02.upr.clu.edu
Thu Nov 3 12:22:41 EST 1994

	Listen for KP4VA in this weekend SS/Collegiate Championship.
        CU this weekend...

	73's Eric M. Guzman, KP4TK
	UPR/M
	ericm at rmece02.upr.clu.edu

From: georgen at redwood.stortek.com (George Noyes x5698) (George Noyes x5698)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 94 10:02:36 MST
Subject: Sweepstakes....

See you all on Sweepstakes,  Remember W1XE (/0)
That's COLORADO and NOT Connecticut.....

73 de George, W1XE

From: H. Ward Silver" <hwardsil at seattleu.edu (H. Ward Silver)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 09:29:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: East Coasters on 80

Hey guys...
Listen for me on 80 in CW SS this weekend...I'm trying to finish up my
5BWAS QRP and need a couple in New England and a few along the East Coast
down to Florida.  I may be a dupe, but will shamelessly call you anyway.
I was able to work VT, NH, MD, NC, etc. last year, so I bet I can get it
done this year!  I'm particularly in need of RI, ME, MA(!), DE, etc.
73
Ward N0AX/7/QRP-SS

PS - Gawd, it's going to be hard to make the Top Ten box from WWA!  And
thank you Seahawks for being so crappy again this year that I don't feel
the need to keep a portable TV in the shack Sunday afternoon ;-)