WHICH OFFLINE READER?

bill.lumnitzer at paonline.com bill.lumnitzer at paonline.com
Thu Sep 8 11:38:29 EDT 1994

Can anyone suggest an QWK-compatible offline reader that can handle
more than 25 characters in the reply address field? I've tried Bluewave,
Speed Read, and Offline, but none of these seem to allow you to change
the address length. My bbs sysop couldn't help.

73 de Bill, N6CQ/3  (n6cq at paonline.com)