W*/125 Madness

ames at force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM ames at force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM
Mon Sep 12 14:24:37 EDT 1994

Apropos the comments on the /125 activity, as a value judgement I figure
if a call shows up on the Packet*Cluster it must be a "good" thing - even
if you see Ops posting their own call.  Altho I have not joined into the
feeding frenzy, that is my option.  I have noted that most of the /125 Ops
try to complete their exchange, which is also a "good" practice. Perhaps
more important, my understanding is that this madness will continue thru
the end of the month when the A index should drop and the CAL QSO Party
will begin. So for a "weak signal" little pistol all this amount to a lot
of "chumming" before the real action begins. This could be a VERY BIG YEAR
for CAL QSO Party, which is "very good".  Let the feeding frenzy continue.
73 de alan, N2ALE/6

>From tim.ellam at logical.cuc.ab.ca (Tim Ellam)  Mon Sep 12 13:29:00 1994
From: tim.ellam at logical.cuc.ab.ca (Tim Ellam) (Tim Ellam)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 07:29:00 -0500
Subject: /125

While operating VE6SH/125 I was told to slow down(on SSB!)as I would
work more stations and this was not a contest so "dont be bringing your
fancy voice keyers and the like into it"

Go figure

Tim VE6SH

----
| Logical Solutions Computer Systems Inc.       Calgary, Alberta, Canada |
| Internet: logical.cuc.ab.ca     50 GIG System (403)-299-9900 30 Lines  |