radio cops

chuck.kraly at quelle.com chuck.kraly at quelle.com
Wed Sep 21 13:02:30 EDT 1994

Wait a minute guys!!!!! I log into our local cluster (WB0ISW) in every contest,
but I can't see a single spot. See I use CT for every contest and in the single
op low power category, CT will not let you see spots, or even talk via packet.
So before everyone jumps on the "let's send a log-in list to the powers that
be" bandwagon, let's look more at the situation at hand. If there is a station
that looks at packet when he is planning on submitting a log as "single-op
unassisted" then that is HIS problem. He probally would take the last piece of
candy from one of his kids too. But that is not my worry, I do the best that I
can, (taking in account that I live in the REAL black hole of the Kansas City
area), and don't worry whether the other guy is cheating, I think someone said
this is supposed to be fun RIGHT?? If you are worried about if the next guy is
cheating or not, then it takes all the fun out of it, in my book. Let them be,
because sooner or later it will all come full circle. And besides, the CQWW's
are getting REAL close and there are other things to worry about. I hopefully
will be seeing everyone on the air from the new NX0I multi/single station.
Remember if you can't have fun with it......TRY ATV!!!!!
Chuck/N0BIW
chuck.kraly at quelle.com