Submission of Sprint Logs

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 27 00:00:16 EDT 1994

Does anyone know the e-mail address to send the Sprint Logs ?? Both SSB and
CW ! Don't want to wait untill the last minute again !! (getting close )

73 Jerry, KE9I

jend at midway.uchicago.edu

From: jholly at hposl42.cup.hp.com (Jim Hollenback) (Jim Hollenback)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 12:48:20 -0700
Subject: CQ WW RTTY score

Call used: WA6SDM
Location:  CA

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, High Power

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80        30    38    20     4     5
40       154   252    40    15    14
20       349   642    50    56    25
15        68   104    21    17    14
10         2     3     1     2     2
--------------------------------------
Total    603  1039   132    94    60

Score: 297154
--------------------------------------

Had a good time. Beat my score last year by 2.4 times. Going the right way.
Still have a way to go to catch up.

Excuses: *#(&)@^!

* using one radio is still challenging.
# 80m antenna still is a good dummy load.
( low trap dipole on 40 sucks big time.
& I think I missed some good time on 15m
) Had a hard time waking up from the Sunday morning nap
@ Had to fix my own meals
^ needed to use the rest room several times. (unassisted, so catagory is right)
! The female in the house complained I was spending to much time
  on the radio and not enough with her. She would not let me alone
  Friday and Saturday nights, insisting I give her attention. Being
  very practical she settled for a full food dish. Some times cats
  can be a real pain.