Grid Lock or Lack Of!

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 12:32:18 EDT 1995

Wow!! This one will need a jump start!!  We didn't hear more than 5 other
stations that knew what the contest was!

KK5GJ  Multi-Single EM20
9 Hrs
FT-1000 / 3 Ele. Tribander @ 70ft.
TR Logging (worked great!)
Ops: KK5GJ -Phone/KB5YVT-CW

291 Q's X 113 = 32883

All Q's were made on 20m except a short 10m opening for about 18 Q's.  15m
was DEAD here !  Good Idea hope it will
have more support next year!

73 Mike..