VS6 / XX9 OPERATIONS !?

perring at ICSI.Net perring at ICSI.Net
Wed Apr 19 13:06:15 EDT 1995

As I understand it, there exists a "guest operating" station set
up in Macao that might be located in a hotel over there.

As I will be going in and out of Hong Kong on several occasions
during the next 45 days, or so, on trips to BY, and knowing that I
will find myself with free time, some of which can be manipulated
to my desire........MIGHT ANYONE READING BE ABLE TO TELL ME:

AA)
Does this guest station at XX9 really exist ?

BB)
Is it possible to gain access to same.
How do I get access to same.
What licensing pre-arrangements are necessary.

CC)
What is the hotel name where the station is located so I can
arrange to actually stay there during a part of my trip.

DD)
Will anyone over in that area of the world who might be reading
this message have any possibility of meeting myself so as to
exchange international eyeball hellos and a cold beer... or two,
or three cold beers ?

73, TNX,
Bob, N5RP, VP2MGP
TEXAS DX SOCIETY,