Score publications

K3NA at aol.com K3NA at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 14:16:01 EDT 1995

Please add to the wish list:

In the pre-publication electronic posting of stations whose scores will be
published, please also print the callsigns of scores that will be included in
each contest club's total: e.g.,

PVRC:  (list of calls in alphabetical order)

K3EST did this this year for WW for the first time.  It was a good sanity
check.

-- Eric K3NA