TRIBANDER STACKING - MORE FUN THAN "QRL ?" !

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 10:00:24 EDT 1995

Hi Ron...
I strongly suspect that you are correct that for the next 2 or 3 contest
seasons, that 20 - 160 is the area to concentrate onwith antenna
improvements... A pair of 204BA's would work nicely for 20...
Gosh, I would order at least 2 more 150 footers... After all, it would be
uncivilized to stop with just one...

 Cheers ... Denny    k8do at aol.com.usa.noam