NAQP Score - AE2T

ae2t at wny.com ae2t at wny.com
Mon Aug 7 00:27:49 EDT 1995

Date: Sun, 06 Aug 95 23:39:41 EST

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET
     Contest Dates : 05-Aug-95, 06-Aug-95

     Callsign Used : AE2T
          Operator : AE2T

          Category : Single Op CW

  Default Exchange : AL NY
Hours of Operation  : 8.0

              Name : Albert Gritzmacher
           Address : 92 Saxton St.
    City/State/Zip : Lockport NY 14094
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : none

               Rig : TS-850SAT, 150w
          Computer : 486DX-100 using TRLog
   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults     Ant
   80CW       83          83         83      28 Dipole @ 40'
   40CW       79          79         79      34 Inv. Vee @ 40'
   20CW       74          74         74      29 A3S @ 45'
   15CW       39          39         39      14    "
   10CW       12          12         12       8    "
 Totals      287         287        287     113
    Final Score = 32431 points.
Soapbox:
Took a break for a family gathering during the middle of the
contest. I still managed to get 8 hours in. I really enjoyed
this contest, as always. I tried to do a lot of checking all
the bands and managed to spread my QSO's out pretty well across
the bands. Followed VE5MX from 40 to 10 and worked him there
at 0426. I think he was surprised to hear NY at that hour.
I don't know if he ever got the station he was moving there.
Finally got to work him on 40 later. Worked a lot of the guys
on 4 or 5 bands, so it paid to move around. Band conditions
weren't great, but good enough to keep things interesting.