HF launch angles, NCJ

AA5BANANA at aol.com AA5BANANA at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 23:37:45 EDT 1995

For those of you who are interested in studying more about the effects
of terrain but can't get ahold of a copy of QEX, there's help on
the way:

  The Sep/Oct NCJ has N6ND's review of Brian's new "Terrain Analyzer"
  along with examples and some general info about antenna/terrain
  interaction.

  Dean, N6BV, has revised/condensed his QEX article for us and it
  should appear in the Nov/Dec NCJ.

Also in the Sep/Oct issue, unless there are some unanticipated
last-minute cuts:

 *Review of the ICOM 775DSP
 *Phone NAQP results
 *CAC report (contest-free zones on 20 meters?!)
 *Collegiate Sweepstakes results
 *"Reflections" on the 2005 CQWW (a prophesy?)
 *ARRL DX Phone, KP2/KE2VB
 + the usual great columns, letters, ...

  -Bruce AA5B
    AA5Banana at aol.com