Remote antenna selection

W8FN at aol.com W8FN at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 23:34:07 EDT 1995

I switch the (soon to be replaced) 115VAC Dow-Key relays in my antenna
switching assembly using solid state relays I got at a local electronic
surplus store for about $4 each. These things are readily available and
accept TTL or CMOS logic levels to switch AC. Been using them for about 8
years with nary a failure.

GL & 73... Randy, W8FN