New Categories - replt to Bill

Hamk0luz at aol.com Hamk0luz at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 09:20:43 EST 1995

>No, you missed my point.  Perhaps the wrong choice of words but what I was
>saying is how can I test MYSELF if I contest against someone with
>the same equipment that I have.  If we're both average op's we should be
>fairly close in score.  I want to compare myself against those with bigger
>antennas and see how I do.

How difficult is it to look at the scores of the stations with bigger
antennas
and compare your score to them?

And if you want your score listed with the guys with the bigger antennas,
submit your score under that category.

Perhaps you don't realize that if you are running qrp  single op,
you are welcome to submit your score as a multi multi.
You just can't be multi-multi and submit your score as qrp
single op.    To attempt to make it clearer to you ...
you may always choose a higher category than what you
actually are,   you may not choose a category that is lower
that your actual category.

Red
K0LUZ/4