14001 signal - MORE

KR4DL at aol.com KR4DL at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 19:34:11 EST 1995

Seems to peak at abt 100 deg. from here near Atlanta..that would place it
nearer Savannah/Kings Bay.  Listened to it at 0030z, so signal had some QSB.
 Glad to hear the FCC is working on it.
73, Steve

From: jrmoore at jaxnet.com (John R. Moore) (John R. Moore)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 21:11:28 -0500
Subject: Continuous Carrier

I have had the carrier here also for about a week now, it is 60 over S-9 on
a TS-940 with a 3 Element Beam and seems to peak about 050 from me.  I am
Located in Orange Park, Florida near Jacksonville.
John W5HUQ
This is a simple sig file