14001 signal

N3ADL at aol.com N3ADL at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 07:11:04 EST 1995

Well I guess it's time to fess up...We've caused enuff bandwidth useage!
The 14001. signal is the new FRC SuperStation out near Annapolis,Md.
I'm sworn to to keep the exact site a secret but It is evident when cruising
by from the FRC yacht. This project started last year on April 1st when FRC
announced its annexation of PVRC in its April newsletter.  The station will
be manned by the 1st FRC/PVRC contest team in time for ARRL CW.  Team members
are currently testing the various 20m stacks (the present stack is 8/8/8 at
200'...one of 4-20m arrays on site).  Once the site is operational, Tyler,
KF3P will have guest passes to the base for visitor tours. I apologize to my
FRC/PVRC brethern for letting the cat out of the bag but this thread just
went on too long.

                                                           73 de Doug //
N3ADL // V26DX