No subject

bobgar at neca.com bobgar at neca.com
Thu Dec 28 06:05:41 EST 1995

        nomail

>From Bill Fisher  KM9P <km9p at akorn.net>  Thu Dec 28 13:51:05 1995
From: Bill Fisher  KM9P <km9p at akorn.net> (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 08:51:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: sprINT Observations

 178 QSO's.  40M:  Dipole @ 50'
             80M:  Elevated sloping GP made of wire supported by pine
                   trees.
             Rig:  Ten Tec Omni-6 @ 90w

Felt nice to stay close or beat some of the guys using bigger hardware
and more power.  TRLog worked great... just took some time to get used to
it.

Why can't everyone understand the sprint exchange format?

When it's going to be YOUR FREQUENCY:  Send YOUR CALL LAST.
When it's NOT your frequency:  Send your call after his call!

I QRM'ed alot of guys early because they sent their callsigns last in the
exchange when it wasn't their frequency.  I learned who they were by hour
#2.

GREAT CONTEST.  My XYL loved it too!

73

Bill, KM9P