SprINT contest

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 10:59:29 EST 1995

I only got on for the last few minutes of the contest.  My wife wanted to go
out for dinner, and of course I got the last word ("Yes maam!").  From my
short time in the contest, without the benefit of setting up a config.sys
before the contest, I think this format is a lot of fun.  This may be a super
format for weeknite contests throughout the year. We need some alternatives
to the weekend contests, and this may be the answer. I've not followed these
too closely in the past, are we doing these quarterly?

73, Paul, KB8N