nv6o SprINT

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Fri Dec 29 12:12:17 EST 1995

At KF6A's-Phil.

2 el 40 pieced together from a couple of old KLM dipoles.

Some kinda broad-band sloper with a couple of (radials?) Phil found in
some magazine or another for 80.

usual River City Contester IC 765

NA ver. 8.* that only sent serial number and calls

fumble fingers on keyer paddle

Sarted with name Blaze.  That came from Phil's pot-bellied pig that has
the run of the house (and shack).

"cq int de NV6O"

OINK OINK - SQUEAL

"What?  Who?"

Nuzzle Nuzzle, chew chew. (my shoelace tips)

Loud:   N4OGW, K6XO.

101 q'S, only 16 on 80.  Got the benefit of neighbors Xmas lights and
controllers.  Mucho QRM.

Had a blast again.  One of these days I'll do a contest with out pigs
and/or mariachi bands.

Eric, NV6O
edwoods at pacbell.com