members needed for SPRINT TEAM

KU8E at aol.com KU8E at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 19:04:23 EST 1995

Hello All,

               I still have 2 slots open for the Mad River Radio Club
          Sprint Team for this weekend. email me at KU8E at aol.com
          if you are interested.

                                                Jeff  KU8E

From: aa6tt at frontier.net (William H. Hein) (William H. Hein)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 19:19:35 -0700
Subject: Top Band Internet Reflector

Gonna take up some more CQ-Contest bandwidth.  Sorry Trey.

I have noticed several 160m Internet mailing list subscription requests
sent to the "topband at frontier.net" posting address.  THIS WON'T WORK.
the message "subscribe topband".

Bill AA6TT

William H. Hein, PO Bx 579, Ignacio, Colorado 81137-0579 USA
fone 303/883-2415  fax 303/883-2408  Internet aa6tt at frontier.net
AA6TT is in Tiffany, Colorado, grid square DM67fb
*** To subscribe to the 160m DX Internet mailing list, email the message
"subscribe TopBand" to topband-request at frontier.net ***