ADRS Contesters & DXers Dinner @ Dayton'95

internet ron481 at austin.relay.ucm.org
Fri Feb 17 19:03:15 EST 1995

ADRS Contesters and DXers Dinner
                      Radisson Inn North Dayton
                         2401 Needmore Road
                            Dayton, Ohio

      This year the ADRS will sponsor a contesters and DXers dinner
      on Friday April 28th, in the Crystal Room. No host Cocktails
      at 6:00pm and Dinner at 7:00pm. Ray Ortgiesen, WF1B will MC
      the after dinner program. Speakers will be: Eddie G0AZT/W6 he
      will have a slide show of their M/S Contesting efforts during
      JARTS'94 Contest, and DX-Pedition to Guyana using call 8R1TT.
      Ron AB5KD will have a slide show of K1NG's CQWW'94 contest
      efforts to win Multi/Multi catagory.
      Possibly, Ron KP2N will have a slide show of Island contesting
      and maybe show a few slides of what a Hurricane can do to your
      house and station!!! It should be interesting, to say the least.

      Tickets cost is a mere $19.00 for dinner and program. Send Cash
      Check or Money Order, your tickets will be sent promptly to you.

      We hope this will start a Contesters and DXers traditional dinner.

         73's
     de Ron AB5KD

     Ron Stailey
     504 Dove Haven Dr.