1995 ARRL DX CW Contest Results

ve6bmx at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ve6bmx at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Mon Feb 20 11:43:02 EST 1995

From=20the Far regions of the north....

=12                                ARRL DX CONTEST
=20
=20
     Call used: VE6BMX                                         Location: AB
=20
     Category: Single Operator            Mode: CW              Power: <100=
=20
     Callsign of Operator: VE6BMX
=20
     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:
=20
=20
=20
     Exchanged Information: VE6BMX RST AB =20
=20
=20
     Hours of Operation: 12:59
=20
=20
     band      QSOs     points    mults
     =C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=
=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4
     160          0         0        0
      80          7        21        4
      40         32        96       18
      20        107       321       50
      15         60       180       27
      10         18        54       10
     =C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=
=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4=C4
     TOTAL      224       672      109      SCORE: 73,248
=20
=20
    Comments: Condx were good considering the spot in the cycle=20
                (no pun intended).
                                                                     =20
          Couldn't break through the U.S. on 80 meters to work the DX.     =
                                                                =20
          Only 100 watts here.                                             =
               =20
                                                                     =20
         3 highlights of the contest... worked 6V6U on 40, 20 & 15
                                         10 meters opening!!
                                         tried to work an A22... on 15.    =
                                             =20

BARRY PLOOF is "VE6BMX"                email: ve6bmx at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca=