40M at W3LPL

johnp at pc16.idcg.com johnp at pc16.idcg.com
Tue Feb 21 07:04:34 EST 1995

John Pescatore WB2EKK
IDC Government
Falls Church, VA
pescatore at idcg.com

>From PARAT Gerard <parat at dassault-elec.fr> (Tel 34813272)  Tue Feb 21 14:13:41 1995
From: PARAT Gerard <parat at dassault-elec.fr> (Tel 34813272) (PARAT Gerard)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 14:13:41 +0000
Subject: ARRL DX : F6FGZ score

    Sorry for being deaf on low bands, I discovered sunday evening that

Beverage antenna was broken and lying on ground. I just repaired it for
the last 3 hours (under rain and wind obviously ...).

73 Gerard / F6FGZ
parat at dassault-elec.fr

                             -+-+-+-+-+-

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: F6FGZ                    Country:  France
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       60      180          19
       80      274      822          38
       40      962     2886          52
       20     1003     3009          57
       15      583     1749          53
       10        0        0           0

     Totals   2882     8646         219  =   1,893,474