Infrequent Signing

WR3O at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us WR3O at music-city.tdec.state.tn.us
Thu Feb 23 11:25:13 EST 1995

> VP2/WJ2O had a great idea:  He was the only station in the contest sending
> "5NN NN".  I don't suppose that will work next year.

I also liked S59KW - The report is in the call!  :-)

From: Rus Healy <0006147675 at mcimail.com> (Rus Healy)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 95 11:18 EST
Subject: 6Y5 operating

My company is making me go to Jamaica for a week in March, just
before WPX Phone. Bummer, eh? :')

Anybody have recommendations for places to operate and other details
pertinent to 6Y5 (such as licensing)? If so, please respond directly
to me at rhealy at mcimail.com.

For the non-HF crowd, I'm planning to take with me at least a 6-meter
radio, so I can play radio a little bit even if I can't set something
up for the contest.

Thanks in advance for any info.

--73, Rus, NJ2L