unsubscribe

KA2RDO at aol.com KA2RDO at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 19:32:36 EST 1995

unsubscribe

>From Trey Garlough <GARLOUGH at TGV.COM>  Tue Feb 28 00:39:10 1995
From: Trey Garlough <GARLOUGH at TGV.COM> (Trey Garlough)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 16:39:10 -0800 (PST)

> From: KA2RDO at aol.com
> To: cq-contest at tgv.com
>
> unsubscribe

--Trey

>From F. Peter Michaelis" <n8atr at en.com  Tue Feb 28 00:57:56 1995
From: F. Peter Michaelis" <n8atr at en.com (F. Peter Michaelis)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 19:57:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: N8ATR CQ 160 M/S Score

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: N8ATR                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals   1126    2606      58      17    =   195,450

Operator List: N8ATR, WB8K, KF8UN, WA8BIN, N8DMM

Equipment Description:   Yaesu FT-1000, Ameritron AL-1200.

                         Shunt-fed Tower (100' with 2 KT34XA's,
                         a 40-2CD, and an A4) with 4 elevated,
                         tuned 1/4 wave radials.

                         500' 2 wire reversible beverage NE/SW
                         500' 2 wire reversible beverage NW/SE

This was our second try at doing the 160 SSB contest M/S.  Although
we bettered last years score by almost 50K we are still losing ground.
Some of the eastcoast scores are awesome.  Just one real gripe:  It's hard
enough to hear Europe from here; having to contend with US stations
calling CQ in the DX Window makes it even worse.  I know the rules say
the Window is voluntary but it sure would be more fun if everyone cooperated.
Aside from that we all enjoyed ourselves.  It is always a thrill to call CQ
and have a VK6 or KL7 answer. Many thanks to all who called us.

Pete - N8ATR
n8atr at en.com