VE6 160M SSB SCORES

johnv at aec.env.gov.ab.ca johnv at aec.env.gov.ab.ca
Tue Feb 28 16:18:43 EST 1995

Couldn't believe the number of VE6's on in this one.I don't have everyones
score but here are a few from the Edmonton area.

VE6JY   SOHP   307 Q   59 M   83,426 Pts

VE6XH   SOHP   214 Q   49 M   47,677 Pts

VE6FR   SOLP   177 Q   50 M   40,000 Pts
(aka VE6JAV - finally got a two letter call!)

VE6LDX  SOLP   160 Q   41 M   28,208 Pts

VE6WQ   SO??   130 Q   41 M   24,000 Pts ??

The highlight for me was being able to work KP2A with low power! Also heard
XQ8ABF at about 9:00Z with a good signal,JY and XH were able to work him, all
I got to do was pratice my new callsign! Friday evening was much better than
Sat. when we had a fadeout of all but the NW USA and some interesting green
aurora to the NW.

73 from John VE6FR aka VE6JAV aka CJ6V.