NV6O SprINT

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Tue Jan 3 11:21:37 EST 1995

Ever try to do one of these things while your daughter is asking you
how to use the Sony Videocam?   Nice excuse, huh?

A lot of activity on 40, a little on 80.  I started out ok, but as usual
things settled out to my normal rate.  Several 2 and 3 minute brain
fades.

113 q's, 31 of which were on 80.  Went back and forth from 40 to 80 etc
several times.  Felt like big time contester with two radios- HAH.

I also vote for K4PQL as big sig on 40. What a great job.  WA2SRQ
follows in strength - we must have had a pipeline.

Tried to keep up with N4TQO and AB6FO but failed in the end.

Glad to see that some of you fellow SprINTer's had the extra time to
call N4BO.  I guess if I had time to do home videos..............

Were there any other variations of God and Mohamed?

Did Zap refer to the log checking program or to the fb Gladiator?

CU all in NA and Sprint

Eric, NV6O
edwoods at pacbell.com