CQWW VHF ROVER ITINERARY-ND3F/ND3A

Nd3f at aol.com Nd3f at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 08:49:32 EDT 1995

Here we go, roving again during the CQWW VHF contest:
First day FN10, 1800-2100; FN00 2130-0030, FN09 0045--0400
Second day FM08 1030-1430, FM18 1445-1730, FM19 1800-2100
all times approximate and are in UTC.  We plan to have
6/2/1.25/.7/.23M  with good antennas, 1.25 may be FM only, but
will be either polarization as needed. Work us on FM, too, during
the IARU contest--we're hoping for good activity--please call us!
Primary frequency 144.178, FM 146.55/446.00
73 Brian/Rob GO PVRC>>>