IARU 95 IR4T Activity

i4ufh at galactica.it i4ufh at galactica.it
Thu Jul 6 00:02:26 EDT 1995

              IARU 1995 Contest         IR4T M/S Contest Activity

We will be active during the IARU Contest in the next weekend in a  M/S
category. All band will be checked, also 10 m, seem open around 12.30 Z
with W1 e W3, please look for us on 15 m to schedule on 10m.

73 de Fabio I4UFH

See you in the  Contest................

fabio.schettino at galactica.it