HQ stations in IARU HF Co...

N6ZZ at aol.com N6ZZ at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 05:10:53 EDT 1995

Good info on HQ multipliers in the IARU contest; I'll be on.  (Blatent
commercial follows:  Work me!)

Aside from the list of callsigns you sent, which were from previous year's
contests, and a few obvious ones, how would one identify some of these other
HQ stations?  I wouldn't guess that LU4AA or IU2A are mults separate from
their respective countries.  Makes using logging software kinda tricky also.

If the K1KI source could publish a list of other HQ callsigns that were on in
this year's contest, that would be most helpful---especially if that could be
done shortly after the fray is over.

73 - Phil, N6ZZ