IARU HF: prelim W1AW numbers

frenaye at pcnet.com frenaye at pcnet.com
Fri Jul 7 03:01:14 EDT 1995

I'll have more details in a few days but here are the W1AW numbers from the
IARU HF Championship (multi-multi, HQ station category):

Band	QSOs	Zones	HQ

160	  98	   8	 5
 80	1002	  23	 9
 40	1314	  34	14
 20	3911	  57	20
 15	1995	  35	20
 10	1445	  20	 9
Total	9765	 177	77  = 6,898,894

Operators: K1ZZ K1KI K1TO W1OD K1CC W1RM AA2Z K5FUV N6BV

FB conditions!!!   73 - Tom

E-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444