WPX score rumors

george fremin iii geoiii at bga.com
Thu Jun 1 11:07:55 EDT 1995

Sorry for the delay - between the thunder storms last night
(the power went off in the middle of putting the list togather)
and having to go pick up my friend at the emergency room it is
amazing that I got it done at all.

send your additions and corrections to me. geoiii at bga.com

Someone find WZ1R and get the scores that he has.

Single Op High Power All Band
-----------------------------
K5ZD	2253  745  5,746,185
KF3P	2298  748  5,166,436 @ w3lpl
TM6GG	2456  711  4,637,142 @ f6fgz
KT3Y	2073  674  4,296,750
K3ZO               4,280,000
VS6WO	2456  642  4,108,158 op. 9v1yc
K5GN	1762  688  3,210,000 @ k2ua/5
KN5H	1745  679  2,837,541 @ k7up
S50D	1763  640  2,496,000 op. s57ad
AB6FO	1325  541  1,765,283
KA4RRU             1,640,000
W2UP	 278  201    172,458

KA9FOX	 120   90      5,000 @ k9ma

Single Op High Power Single Band
--------------------------------

160	S50K	  420  235    220,000

 40	CJ7NTT	 1284  458  2,821,280 @ ve7sz
 40	NA5Q	  577  329    390,260

 20	CT2A	 2656  826  4,229,946 op. ct1boh
 20	KI1G	 1940  507  3,350,000
 20	N6VI/KH7 1727  607  3,109,054
 20	KL7RA	 1439  625  2,233,750
 20	W6EEN	 1142  536    988,416 op. ka6sar
 20	W9UP	 1090  548    935,000 op. k0ej
 20	AD5Q	 1095  570    835,620

 15	ZS6NW	  836  405  1,010,000
 15	VS6BG	  390  191

Single Op Low Power All Band
----------------------------
K7GM	1228  580  2,150,000
AC1O	1220  582  1,810,000
N2BA	 961  507  1,563,109
WN3K	 939  462  1,124,970
K7NPN	 447  289    204,034
W9SZ	 184  163     81,989
N9HWG	 144  126     40,086
AA4GA	  30   30          0

Single Op Low Power Single Band
-------------------------------
20	CJ4VV	   770  346   540,000 op. ve4vv

15	KB5YVT	   105   86     9,030

Single Op QRP All Band
----------------------
K3WW	 348  232    260,536

Single Op Assisted
------------------

All Band High Power
-------------------
N3RS	1861  692  3,767,248
AE0M	 639  327    495,732

High Power Single Band
----------------------
WB4QNP	 122  102     36,108

Low Power All Band
------------------
KO4HC	 602  344    333,000
KB2R	 271  216    156,524

Low Power Single Band
---------------------
40	W3CPB	   184  164     103,320
15	WA7BNM	   149  117      14,640

Multi-Single
------------
N4WW	2115       4,300,000
NS0Z	2050 762   3,751,326  w9wi wx3n k4vx
NJ4F	1741 698   3,372,038  nj4f n4gus k5imc k7sv
AG6D	1593 624   2,723,760  ag6d n4tqo k2mm wm2c
KJ1N	1920 717   2,673,693  kj1n n2ic k0kr aa0nc  @ n2ic/0
AA6MC	1588 622   2,513,502  aa6mc aa6kx
NT7Y	1196 565   1,250,000  w0mhs k6xo  @ k6xo/7
G3XMZ	1237 438   1,147,125  g3ybt g3xmz

Multi-Multi
WW2Y	3752 956 10,237,804  ww2y n2nu k2wi nz4k ke2pf kz2s ka2aev
KG1D	3702 929  9,988,600  k1ki k1to w1od k1cc n1mm aa2z
PI4COM  3758 828  7,443,720  pa3erc pa3bbp pa3gbq pa3gsh pa3ewp pa3cal k5rx
WC4E	2947 891  6,305,607  w1cw w1yl k1zx wc4e g4bki wb4bbh k7upj v73c

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.
geoiii at bga.com