No subject

arsenal at infotel.msk.su arsenal at infotel.msk.su
Mon Jun 5 13:56:28 EDT 1995

From:   ARS:.MARS::ANDY          5-JUN-1995 11:49:29.00
To:     KONOPLEV
CC:
Subj:   letter to cq-contest at tgv.com

Hi John - KF2XZ
If you need the qsl from RZ3BW send it to Box 59, Moscow, 105122.
This is National qsl bureau for Russia!
RZ3BW is ex RA3DUU - the chief op for RS3A!
He will get the qsl via buro o'k!
161!Andy - UA3DPX

From: Marios Nicolaou <mzyd108 at unicorn.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk> (Marios Nicolaou)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 13:06:04 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Rotor Advice needed

Hallo there,

	   I am seriously considering of purchasing a rotor for my
antenna and I seem to be puzzled over the choice of either HAM IV or the
Yaesu equivalent (or other)! It will be used to turn a KT34XA and maybe in
the future a 2 el 40m yagi in a not-very-windy country!!!Plenty of contest
activity! I have seen the HAM IV and I know is a solid rotor,
 but I have never heard any comments for the YAESU rotor or other!!!
Money is a problem!

	  Please send reply direct to me!
	  If there  is enough demand I will summarise for the reflector!

	  Many thanx for your attention!

	  Best 73s from the University of Nottingham MEDICAL SCHOOL

	      Marios Nicolaou (5B4WN)

       \\\|///
       ( O O )
-----oOO-(_)-OOo----- No matter how many wall I climb, there is always-------