Summary on cementing a co...

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 14:24:05 EDT 1995

I suspect that the majority of the contest reflector users, like myself, do
not use the web...I am interested in contesting and ham radio... I have zero
time and zero interest in 'surfing the net'....Thus, info placed on the web
ceases to exist for me...Suggest that info compiled from messages generated
through the contest reflector be placed back on the reflector...If the info
is of sustained interest, you could ask Trey to place it in the FAQ file...
Thanks.... Denny   k8do at aol.com