N2WK JUNE VHF CONTEST SCORE

KA2RDO at aol.com KA2RDO at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 00:42:53 EDT 1995

         N2WK FN03xe                                        W2SZ/1  FN32kp
50          474 - 126                                                    576
- 110
144        497 -  61                                                     748
-  51
222        194 -  45                                                     173
-  31
432        258 -  45                                                     297
-  37
903        102 -  28                                                      69
-  23
1.2         123 -  28                                                      97
-  27
2.3          67  -  18
                                                     56 -  18
3.4          45 -   13
                                                     45 -  13
5.7          25 -    7
                                                      25 -   8
10           37 -    5
                                                      28 -   8
24            8  -    2
                                                      11 -   6
Light
                                                                         14 -
  2

         2125  -   332                                                   1844
-  380

             1.13 Million
                                                    1.266 Mil

There were no exceptional conditions whatsoever, even bordering on depressed.
uWave activity was at an all-time high. 6 and 2 meters both demanded "Brute
Force" tactics to overcome the lack of conditions.
This is the first time, I believe, that W2SZ/1 has been defeated since WS4F
in (I think) 1983 with TREMEMDOUS tropo.
This comes as a great honor to us, since it is very easy to practice with the
master, and very difficult to overcome him. ... ..

With respect,

Mark Hoffman, KA2RDO
(2m operator at N2WK)

>From ki4hn at cybernetics.net (Jim Stevens, KI4HN)  Thu Jun 15 02:34:15 1995
I have a one week reservation at Lou Bardfield's (VP2EB) ham rental place on Anguilla (VP2E) that is centered around '95 CQ WW SSB.  Since making the reservation, I have had a change of plans, so I'm posting this info to the contest reflector in the hope that someone would want to take over my reservation.

If you might be interested, send me e-mail, and I can give more details.

73,
Jim Stevens, KI4HN