KE7NS/R June VHF Test

MMOULDING at delphi.com MMOULDING at delphi.com
Thu Jun 15 01:34:59 EDT 1995

Grid - DN41

Band            Q's         Mults

   50              56           34
 144               7              5
 432               3              3

 Score - 2898

Total  Rover Score - 5250

(Old Scoring System - 177,000)

 Missed the first Six Hours of the Contest.  Worked what I could from the Home
QTH Saturday Evening.  No 6 meter E skip from there!  Decided to do what I had
been threatening to do and go Rovering on Sunday!  Without question had a lot
more enjoyable time!  It was great to finially have some E skip!  Tho even it
was
strange!  Other Local Operations also suffered from lack of 6 meter E Skip.
Tho  I am told the Tropo was prty good.  Only K7VNU in Colo was heard from the
east.
 No Wyoming or Colo stations were worked that I know of .  Idaho , NV, AZ were
all worked by various stations and I understand that Calif and NM were worked
by
the group in DM39! Looking forward to the CQ VHF CONTEST next month and
hope the Snow has finially melted from the Mtn Tops!

  73, Mark, KE7NS , DN41, ABCDE

mmoulding at delphi.com