80 meters

RMoore at doc.gov RMoore at doc.gov
Thu Mar 2 13:57:00 EST 1995

running of european stations by U.S. Stations on 75 meters is to operate
split frequency, transmitting above 3800 and listening below 3750 - thereby
avoiding qrm on the dx window, at least during the european opening.  The
best suggestion, however, is to listen what others are doing successfully,
and try to replicate it.  I didn't see an E-mail address in his message so I
couldn't respond directly.  Good luck at W9SZ and hope your antenna works
well.
  					73, Bob, N2RM