VHF Contest Rover Expedition

Nd3f at aol.com Nd3f at aol.com
Thu May 25 09:19:01 EDT 1995

Brian, ND3F will be roving the East Coast during the June test.

My plan is to start in FM26 near VA Beach and operate from the Bay
Bridge tunnel in FM16/17/27 at about 90 minutes per site. Then in FM28 mobile
for 3 hours headed for the corner of FM29/28/19/18.
Then mobile in FM18/19 to sleep stop in FM08.  Sun AM 0630 local
from FM08/09/18/19 and mobile in FM09 and FN00 to FN00/10/11/01 corner by
mid-afternoon.  Total of 14 grids.

 Will Be Using .137 (on all bands) as primary freq, or nearest
available open freq.  Will have good antennas and at least 100w
on 6/2/1.2/.7M and 10W on .23M.  Will try to spend a little longer
in FM26/27 and FN01 as they are fairly rare.  Will also have FM on at least 3
bands if anyone wants...

All skeds welcome! (410) 531-1699/6596, cluster @ W3LPL, or
direct e-mail to nd3f @ aol.com.  Honk if you pass me on the road!