QST & Contest results

force12 at ibm.net force12 at ibm.net
Wed May 24 19:55:58 EDT 1995

It is my humble personal opinion that dumping the contest results out of QST would be
a terrible thing to happen.  The reasons for this have been discussed on the
reflector during the past few days and I have nothing more to add.

Sure hope this never happens!

I STRONGLY suggest that everyone start sending EMAIL to the ARRL, and your elected
officials.  You might start by letting a rather significant contester K1ZZ know about
your feelings too.  Dave is the Secretary of the League and he is available at
DSUMNER at ARRL.ORG....  Check October 94 QST for other League types to solicit!

Let him and the rest of the body know how you feel.  While it may be catharatic to do
so on this reflector, it will really do some good at the league.

You might also write your CAC representative!

Don't underestimate the power of a letter or Email!!!!1

73s

Natan, W6XR/2