Rig Info

JFSINGER at delphi.com JFSINGER at delphi.com
Mon May 29 15:05:08 EDT 1995

   A minor pet peeve: guys who post fabulous contest scores on the reflector
and don't give us a clue as to their rigs/antennas and QTH. Though one
Italian did go too far a few months ago. "Class: low power; Rig: FT-1000,
Amp." (!)

   BTW, I didn't plan to operate the WPX test seriously due to the continual
rains St. Louis has been experiencing for the past month. Good move: it
rained again both Friday and Saturday. I suspect low band activity in
mid-west had to be down this year due to noise.

   Only highlight was snagging A92Q on 7006 a few minutes before test
ended. #308 on 40 for me. (using my KW/ground-mounted Comtek 4-square)

                    Jeff K0OD   jfsinger at delphi.com