Software update (free)

W5XD at delphi.com W5XD at delphi.com
Fri Nov 10 08:38:01 EST 1995

I've updated the maspar.maspar.com site to version
7.34 of WriteLog. Compuserve also has the new version.
Its in

	maspar.maspar.com
	/pub/k2mm/w5xd-wlog

Wayne,
W5XD

From: Bill Feidt <wfeidt at cpcug.org> (Bill Feidt)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 08:47:49 -0500
Subject: FT1000 IM (was AA5B CW SS '95)

Yes, I experienced the same thing on 40 meters during CW
SS with my FT1000.  Running at IPO level cleared it up
for me.  Didn't see it on the other bands. Antenna here
is kinda puny though: Half-length G5RV, low.

Bill/NG3K
wfeidt at cpcug.org