CQ World-Wide

WJ2O at aol.com WJ2O at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 16:47:38 EST 1995

Hi all,

This is another one of those "please work me" messages:
  Who: J6/WJ2O
  When: This weekend
  Why: Because he will pout otherwise
  QSL: Via home QTH

And here is another one of those "please read my web page" messages:
  http://www.webprint.com/wj2o

73, Dave, WJ2O

From: Tim Coad" <Tim_Coad at smtp.svl.trw.com (Tim Coad)
Date: 20 Nov 1995 14:01:35 -0800
Subject: out of band SS

        Reply to:   RE>out of band SS

I guess they figured the FCC was one of those non-essential branches of the
government that got a long weekend off.   :-)

Tim - NU6S