KG8PE

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 11:43:43 EST 1995

Hi Derek...

>	...it is nice to see something positive from a young man as
>        opposed to the more prevalent headlines about 12-15 year olds
 >       convicted of murder, etc.   [K7NO]

>Some of those might be hams as well, I don't think the activities
>are mutually exclusive.

This would be an excellent topic for a research paper for an undergrad or a
thesis for a grad student.... Given your EDU address, perhaps you could talk
it up with the sociology/education/law/philosophy departments... I'm betting
that participation in an activity as social as ham radio is unlikely to
attract overtly antisocial youths, and will  be a positive influence for
those wavering on the edge of antisocial acts...

Denny   k8do at aol.com