Contest Rules

juhola at ibm.net juhola at ibm.net
Wed Nov 22 12:41:37 EST 1995

Friends:
- is there a specific Data Base or site where SSB/CW contest rules could be
  retrieved?
- need currently the up-to-date rules for All Asian and VK/ZL/OC contests
Replies direct to me, thank you.

Tapani Juhola, OH2LU
juhola at ibm.net

From: Larry Schimelpfenig <lschim at mailstorm.dot.gov> (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 06:45:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Who is Grey?

Hola Hans. Essentially I got into contesting by the wallpaper chasing
route, but as  I recall, after getting the hang of it, I was hooked.  A
year of operating from W3MSK/W3AU after my initial exposure really
solidified my interest in contesting.  I was really inspired by the
likes of K3EST, N4RV, W3TMZ, N4KG, and of course Ed himself. PVRC is
trying to connect with any non club members in the MDC/VA/WV/PA/NC areas
worked/heard  in the contests to urge their continued operation in
contests and make them  aware of the club (no we're not trying to raid
from FRC or other clubs).  I'd like to think I've been
responsible for turning several casual participants into addicts over
the years!

73 de Larry K7SV - lschim at mailstorm.dot.gov