Need a spare CW op?

Bruce StJ C Gilson Bruce at g4wvx.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 20:59:54 EST 1995

Hi guys/guyesses

Sorry for the bandwidth usage, but I've only just been told that my usual
site for CQWW CW is unavailable, including ants etc - great friends!  I'm
looking for any group or team or whatever who may have been let down by
an operator or just need another CW operator for this weekend.

There are several countries where a 'G' can operate without any special
permission, mainly Europe: CT,DL,EA,EI,ES,F,HA,HB9,HB0,I,LA,LX,LZ,OA,OE,OH,
OK,OM,ON,OZ,PA,SM,SV,TA,TF,YL,YO,ZL,3A,4X,5B,9A

Further complication may exist with visas.  I'd be grateful for any offers
or suggestions.  You may know rules that I don't.
                                   _____
     Bruce at g4wvx.demon.co.uk                 `--,  . . (_||_______________)
       Bruce StJ C Gilson                        \'         `---.\    \
G4WVX, GX0FUN, G0FUN, J79VX, J77J                 \_ - - - - -_--------`
       Tel +44 973 222679                           `--------'