CQWW CW RESULTS

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Nov 27 09:14:22 EST 1995

                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST  1995

      Call: W9SZ                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Assisted
      Zone: 04
      Operating time: 7 Hours

      160        0        0     0.00      0       0
       80       51      135     2.65     12      29
       40       58      153     2.64     18      44
       20       43      118     2.74     17      38
       15       17       44     2.59     11      15
       10        0        0     0.00      0       0

     Totals    169      450     2.66     58     126  =>  82,800

Club Affiliation: SMC

Comments: This was a very un-serious effort, I mainly wanted to play
with the new 80-meter antenna I just put up (dipole) - it seems to
work just fine and I worked 10 new countries on that band in the
contest! Conditions were excellent for this point in the solar cycle.
In the time I had to operate I had fun and I hope I helped a few people
with some QSOs!

73, Zack W9SZ