cqwwcw VK5GN

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 14:52:54 EST 1995

You did good..... you get 3 "attaboys".... ignore the whiners.... as far as
the diddlyburr machines... I find when I pop my call to them at their speed I
get diddy dada didit, in return... they can't copy at that speed anymore than
you or I...  and I agree, it took me minutes to decode hc8n... next year I
will ignore any station, multiplier or not, who is running a packet speed cw
identifier... if enough contestors would do the same, publically, they would
be forced to clean up their act...

Denny  ...  k8do at aol.com.usa