Collegiate Championship Unofficial Results

Robert Barron barron at liant.com
Tue Nov 28 17:45:22 EST 1995

Please keep the scores coming in!  I know there were plenty more
schools on the air.  Please let me know if you find any errors in
the listing.  Note that I've added a # of university clubs worked
field.  If you'd like me to add the info for your club just send
me a list of the known club stations that you worked.

Phone Sweepstakes Unofficial Results:
                                                    Universities
Call    School                  QSOs   Sect   Score   Contacted
----    ------                  ----   ----   -----   ---------
W5YM    Univ. of Arkansas       1395    77   214,830     12
W6UE    California Tech.        1307    77   201,278
VE2CUA  Concordia Univ.         1278    77   196,812
KP4VA   Univ. of Puerto Rico     946    76   143,792
KC7KFF  Carl Hayden High School  937    76   140,904*
W6BHZ   California Poly          813    77   125,202     10
WO9S    Univ. of Chicago         795    77   122,430      7
AC6GO   Stanford Univ. (W6YX)    535    75    80,250      1?
W4ATC   North Carolina State     354    76    53,808      6
W5EHM   Univ. of Texas           343    72    49,392      7
KC5OJY  Baylor Univ.             258    73    37,668
W8EDU   Case Western Reserve U.  282    60    33,840
W8PZS   Ohio University          156    47    14,664
KE4ZYV  Univ. of South Florida   127    45    11,430

*High School club

Call    Operators
----    ---------
W5YM    N5UWY, K5GOE, KC5LDC, KC5JDO, KC5LDD, KB5RUI,
        N5YGR, N0QLT, KC5PYB
W6UE    N6DLU
VE2CUA  VE2DUB, VE2JNK, VE2ARW, VE2KWA, VE2TRN
KP4VA   KP4TK, KP4YP
KC7KFF  KC7EFP, KC7CER, KC7FVT, KC7MOD, KC7MOC,
        N7UJJ, Clint, Jason, Ryan, Melinda
W6BHZ   KC6CEX, KC6IZR, KC6QOQ, KC6WOT, KD6CVS,
        KE6SYA, KO6GA, N6NL
WO9S    AB4RL, N9TAS, WB9JNZ, WO9S
AC6GO   AC6GO
W4ATC   N3QYE, DL1DQI, N3FJK, KO4PY
W5EHM   KC5GPG, N1PVB, N1LWI, SQ9DDZ, KA5WSS
KC5OJY  KB5LNR, KC5AMA, N5VHO, KC5DHJ, KC5ALW,
        KC5RLH, KC5RLI, KK5KN
W8EDU   ??
W8PZS   NS8O, N3TDL, KB3GGE(?)
KE4ZYV  KR4YL

Other calls heard
W2CXM, W0YC, W7UQ, W9YB, W0EEE, W1YK

CW Sweepstakes Unofficial Results:

Call    School                  QSOs   Sect    Score
----    ------                  ----   ----    -----
KP4VA   Univ. of Puerto Rico    1257    75    188,550
W8EDU   Case Western Reserve U.  844    77    129,976
WO9S    Univ. of Chicago         751    76    114,152
W4ATC   North Carolina State     525    74     77,700
KC5OJY  Baylor Univ.             360    72     51,840
W1YU    Yale Univ.               144    52     14,976
W5EHM   Univ. of Texas            52    33      3,432
W6BHZ   California Poly           28    21      1,176

Call    Operators
----    ---------
KP4VA   KP4TK
W8EDU   AF8A, N8ARD, WB8WTS
WO9S    WO9S, AB4RL
W4ATC   NA4G, KO4PY, N3QYE
KC5OJY  KK5KN???
W1YU    WI2E
W5EHM   KA5WSS
W6BHZ   KC6CEX, KC6IZR, KC6QOQ

Combined Score Unofficial Results:

These results assume that phone points totals are supposed
to be based on KP4VA's phone score (highest of combined
entries) rather than W5YM's (highest phone only).  I think
this is the way the NA QSO Party handles it.

                                  Points
Call    School                  CW    Phone   Total Pts
----    ------                 ----   -----   ---------
KP4VA   Univ. of Puerto Rico   1000    1000      2000
WO9S    Univ. of Chicago        605     851      1456
W8EDU   Case Western Reserve U. 689     235       924
W6BHZ   California Poly           6     870       876
W4ATC   North Carolina State    412     374       786
KC5OJY  Baylor Univ.            274     261       535
W5EHM   Univ. of Texas           18     343       361

73,

Robert Barron, KA5WSS                 barron at liant.com
Liant Software Corporation            Hook 'Em Horns!