PY2NY on CQP 95

py2ny at SP-gw.ampr.org py2ny at SP-gw.ampr.org
Thu Oct 5 10:09:11 EDT 1995

Hello Friends...
I'll  operate Cal QSO Party next weekend with Home-Call on all bands, 100 Watts
rig,  CW and SSB. 10 meters 20-22 UTC, 15 meters 23-01, 20 meters 01-03, and 40
meters 09 UTC...
Let's wait propagation - 73 PY2NY - Vitor

From: Andrew <xphiles at union4.su.swin.edu.au> (Andrew)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 1995 14:39:09 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Wanted: VK9NS Internet Address + Phone #

On Sat, 7 Oct 1995, Rob Shapiro wrote:

> I would appreciate if anyone could send me an Internet address for VK9NS, if one
> exists.  Please send to me direct and thanks in advance!  I would also appreciate a
> telephone number for Jim.

don't think he has a net address. (not that i can find anyway). but his
address is

Jim Smith
VK9NS
PO Box 90,
Norfolk Island,
South Pacific,
2899.

rob, sorry, but i did have his phone/fax numbers, but i can't seem to
find them (where did i put that bit of paper).. maybe i sould be more
organised.

i have forwarded this to some poeple who may be able to help you further.

73, Andrew

> 73, Rob
>
> P.S.  I did a REVIEW on the Contest Reflector, with no luck.

> Rob Shapiro - ND3A
> Annandale, VA
> Potomac Valley Radio Club
> Internet: nd3a at cais.com

+-  Andrew Scott           Mobile Ph# (015) 836-094                 VK3XAS -+
|  Xphiles at Union4.Su.Swin.Edu.Au                                            |
|                            "If I said it, Ignore it. Everyone else does"  |
+-  HTTP://www.su.swin.edu.au/~xphiles       "The Truth is Out There."     -+