80M Conditions for PA Test

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 21:15:22 EDT 1995

Put up new sloper system and was wondering what the noise level on 80M was up
in PA on Sat nite from about 0300-0400Z.  I was having trouble working about
half of the stations and was wondering if it was my antenna (which has
previously gotten great reports) or a very high QRN level.  Appreciate any